February 26, 2014 (DJIA16,179.66 , S&P500 1,847.61 ) Marijuana Stocks and observations in Colorado
I was recently in Colorado snow boarding. There are recreational retail marijuana stores all over the place. No prescription needed. It was real odd to see. The law of legal recreational retail marijuana in Colorado is only 7 weeks old. Of course this is a revenue generator for Colorado. I think Colorado’s GDP will be materially higher (no pun intended) than other bordering states (e.g. Utah). The law making marijuana legal recreationally in Colorado was enacted January 1, 2014. At the time of my visit, the law was only 6 weeks old.
I compiled a list on various companies in the marijuana industry. I searched the term “marijuana” and “vapor” in SEC filings for 2014 to create this list.
AERO Aerogrow International, Inc.
ATTBF Abattis Bioceuticals Corp.
AVTC AVT, Inc.
BRDT BreedIT Corp.
CANA CANNABIS-RX INC.
CANN Advanced Cannabis Solutions, Inc.
CANV CannaVEST Corp.
CBDS CANNABIS SATIVA, INC
CBIS Cannabis Science, Inc.
CIIX Chineseinvestors.com, Inc.
EAPH Easton Pharmaceuticals Inc.
EDXC ENDEXX Corp.
ENDO Endocan Corporation
ENRT Enertopia Corp.
ERBB Tranzbyte Corporation
EXMT Anything Technologies Media Inc.
FCLS CannaVEST Corp.
FDNH Foundation Healthcare, Inc.
FITX Creative Edge Nutrition, Inc.
FRTD Fortitude Group, Inc.
FSPM Fusion Pharm, Inc.
FULL Full Circle Capital Corp
FWDG FutureWorld Energy, Inc.
GRNH GreenGro Technologies, Inc.
GWPH GW Pharmaceuticals plc
HEMP Hemp, Inc.
HERB YaSheng Group
ICBU IMD Companies, Inc.
IDST IDS Industries, Inc.
LATF Latteno Food Corp.
MCIG mCig, Inc.
MDBX Medbox, Inc.
MDCN Medican Enterprises, Inc.
MJNA Medical Marijuana, Inc.
MNTR Mentor Capital, Inc.
MWIP MediSwipe, Inc.
NTRR Neutra Corp.
NVHS Nevada Health Scan, Inc.
NVLX Nuvilex, Inc.
PHOT Growlife, Inc.
PUGE Puget Technologies,Inc
REFG Medical Cannabis Payment Solutions
RFMK Rapid Fire Marketing, Inc.
SKTO SK3 Group Inc.
STEV Stevia Corp.
TRTC Terra Tech Corp.
VAPE Vape Holdings, Inc.
ZDPY Zoned Properties, Inc.
Ronald R. Redfield cpa, pfs
Redfield, Blonsky & Co. LLC
15 North Union Avenue
Cranford, NJ 07016-1103
908 276 7226 phone
908 276 7274 fax
If you are a client of ours, and if you have questions regarding the company or investment mentioned in this report please call our office. If you are not a client of Redfield, Blonsky & Co. LLC Investment Management Division and are reading these notes, we urge you to do your own research. We will not be responsible for any person making an investment decision based on these notes. These notes are a “by-product” of our research. We are not responsible for the accuracy of these notes. We are not responsible for errors that may occur in these notes. Please do not rely on us to monitor or update this or any other report we may issue. In theory, we could come across some type of data or idea, which causes us to eliminate our long or short position of the company or investment mentioned in this report from our portfolios. We will not notify reader’s revisions to these notes. We are not responsible to keep readers of these notes updated for changes or material errors or for any reason whatsoever. We manage portfolios for clients, and those clients are our greatest concern as it relates to investing. Certain clients of Redfield, Blonsky & Co LLC may not have the company or investment mentioned in this report in their portfolios. There could be various reasons for this. Again, if you would like to discuss the company or investment mentioned in this report , please contact Ronald R. Redfield, CPA, PFS (partner in charge of investment management division).
Information herein is believed to be reliable, but its accuracy and completeness cannot be guaranteed. Opinions, estimates, and projections constitute our judgment and are subject to change without notice. This publication is provided to you for information
- Redfield, Blonsky & Co., LLC (RBCo), only transacts business in states where it is properly registered, or excluded or exempted from registration requirements.
- Past performance assumes reinvestment of dividends and other distributions and may not be indicative of future results. Therefore, no current or prospective client should assume that the future performance of any specific investment, investment strategy (including the investments and/or investment strategies recommended and/or purchased by adviser), or product made reference to directly or indirectly in this presentation or on our website, or indirectly via a link to any third-party website, will be profitable or equal to corresponding indicated performance levels. The investment return and principal value of an investment will fluctuate and, when redeemed, may be worth more or less than their original cost.
- Different types of investments involve varying degrees of risk, and there can be no assurance that any specific investment will either be suitable or profitable for a client’s investment portfolio. No client or prospective client should assume that information presented is a substitute for personalized individual advice from the adviser or any other investment professional.
- Historical performance results for investment indexes, such as the S&P 500, generally do not reflect the deduction of transaction and/or custodial charges or the deduction of an investment-management fee, the incurrence of which would have the effect of decreasing historical performance results of the S&P 500 Index. Whenever RBCO performance is referred to, results have been reduced by all fees, including RBCO management fee.
- Returns for the RBCO portfolios have been calculated using actual time-weighted returns obtained from all accounts over the time periods indicated. All RBCO returns assume the reinvestment of dividends and are shown net of the investment management fees and all other expenses. Please see our form ADV for a full fee disclosure. Actual individual account performance may be materially different from our composite results.
- RBCO files an annual form ADV, which includes an easy to read brochure. Form ADV is a valuable read for anyone interested in learning more about RBCO. Additional information about Redfield, Blonsky & Co., LLC is also available on the SEC’s website at http://www.adviserinfo.sec.gov . The searchable IARD/CRD number for Redfield, Blonsky & Co., LLC is 128714.
- The S&P 500 Index is a widely recognized, unmanaged index of 500 of the largest companies in the United States as measured by market capitalization. The S&P 500 Index performance assumes reinvestment of all dividends and distributions and does not reflect any charges for investment management fees or transaction expenses, nor does the Index reflect any effects of taxes, fees or other types of charges and expenses. The S&P 500 Index is one of many indices and is not necessarily the most appropriate index when comparing performance results.