Certified Public Accountants
Redfield, Blonsky & Starinsky, LLC, CPAs was founded in 1958 by Reuben R. Redfield and Milford Blonsky. Now retired, they formed a foundation based on caring, commitment and responsiveness to their clients’ needs and concerns. Our firm has continued and grown based on these underlying values. We pride ourselves on providing a vast array of accounting, tax and investment services all under one roof.
Please use all calculators and links with care. We are not responsible for broken or inappropriate links. Please consult a financial professional in interpreting inputs and data.
• Calculators from dinkytown.net
• Calculators from the Motley Fool
• Social Security Online Benefits Calculator
• Mortgage Calculators – Bankrate.com
• Mortgage and Refinance Calculator – Refinancemortgagerates.com
• Texas Instruments Guidebook to BA II Plus Calculator
• Savings For College – a site for savings for college
• College Board – fairly comprehensive site
• College Confidential – New York Times claims “a wealth of information.”
• College Savings Plan Network – a site we read about
• Financial Aid.Org – Guide to financial aid for college
• SAG/AFTRA – Screen Actors Guild